The courses Price correspond to the global amount of them , thus you must pay the global amount in either case:
- Even though, Learning Box ease its payment in several payments resulting from dividing the total cost of the course into the number of payments, months.
- Therefore, monthly payment will be the same whether or not the month has 2,3,4,5 teaching weeks.
Booking of places
After carrying out a placement test, you will be able to book a place by means of the payment of 35 Euros as enrolment.
It will also be necessary to pay the amount corresponding to the first month, term,..etc of the course in which the student has been enrolled in the máximum time of a week since the booking of the place. Its payment will be in cash at the reception desk or by means of a bank transfer to an account of Sabadell Bank ES29 0081 7413 3100 0129 2939(indicating the student’s name) . In the event of not being so, the student WILL LOSE THE RIGHT OF PLACE AND THE PAID AMOUNT AS BOOKING.
Placements without previous payment of tuition fees and costs of course are not booked. The only way to guarantee the booking of your place is by complying with the payment period.
MEANS OF PAYMENT
You can pay the course by means of a single payment, in three payments, two payments or monthly payment. The payments will be effected through direct debit payment or bank transfer in the name of Learning Bow.
BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT:
- The monthly amount to be paid must be deposited into the above mentioned bank account withing the first five days of the current month.
- The second term must be paid before 15 the December 2014 and the third one before 23rd March 2015. In the event of not effecting the payments withing the fixed dates, you will lose your right of having the place for the following period.
DIRECT DEBIT PAYMENT:
- The amount to be paid will be charged before the fifth day of the each current month.
- The charge corresponding to the second term will be effected between the first and the fifth of January 2015; the one corresponding to the third between the first and the fifth of April 2015.
- The extra expenses from returned bills will be collected.
- The amount to be paid must be effected in our learning centre per month and anticipated, the first day of class each month and withing the first five days of each month in any event.
- The second term must be effected before the 15th December 2014 and the third one before the 23rd March 2015. In the event of not effecting the payments within the fixed dates, you will lose your right of having the place for the following period.
Those students who attend more than a month of tailored classes will have to ease their bank details within a week before the beginning of the month. The charges will be effected monthly in accordance with the contracted hours in their enrolment . We will contact the students before Xmas and Easter ,when we don’t go to classes, to set the number of hours which will be attended in the corresponding month.
Minimum amount of students per group
The mínimum amount of students to form a group is four.
In case the mínimum amount of students per group is not completed, we reserve the right to cancel at any time with the subsequent money refund.
In case a group is completed, either in our learning centre or at the client’s workplace, and for production reasons we do not provide with teachers to teach the before mentioned classes, we reserve the right to cancel it at any time with the subsequent money refund the clients have advanced.
The amount of money for the courses and tuition fees ARE NOT REFUNDED UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES. By letting us know it before the start of the course, we can postpone its start.
- You can cancel a class with 24 hours advance notice so that you can recuperate it within the same current month. In order to cancel it you must send an E-mail to your teacher with copy to email@example.com. You can indicate your availability to rearrange the classes with the teacher in that E-mail.
- In case of not receiving a 24 hours advise in advance, the class will not be able to be made up.
- The suspensión of a rearranged class will constitute the loss of it.
Modification or drop-out:
If you want to modify the quantity of hours per month or apply for the drop-out of your tutorials, you must notify it in writing (email firstname.lastname@example.org) before the twentieth day of each month.
Promotions and available discounts
The students can benefit from the following discounts which are not cumulative at all:
- Ten per cent off in your monthly payments if you sign up before the 31st of October.
- 15 per cent discount in monthly payments for parents whose children are Helen Doron clients.
The promotions and discounts are not cumulative.
Get a 25 per cent discount in your tuition fees in 2014 if you sign up before the 30 th of September 2014.
- There are no classes on bank holidays, but they will be made up on another day of the week or the following Friday or the previous one to the bank holiday.
- There will not be classes on bank holidays ( XMAS, EASTER, …).
- In case the studies centre or the teacher any class could not take place, this one will be made up so that learning success will not be lessened at all.
- The group courses are taught on fixed days and timetables by the learning Centre; The students cannot vary the timetables and will not receive any money refund.
- The learning Centre is not responsible for losses, thefts or damages occured during the stay in it. The student will be responsible for the damages provoked by him or her in the academy.
- The book of complaints is available by request.